Pachadi (Yogurt Salad) Pita Pockets
A light yet satisfying lunch, that is delicious, healthy and unusual.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 pita sandwiches
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 tsp hot pepper, minced with seeds removed
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 1 tsp ground mustard seed
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 4 whole wheat pitas
- Grated Monterey Jack cheese
- Mashed avocado
- Mix the yogurt, tomatoes, pepper, onion, parsley, mustard seed and cumin gently.
- Spread mashed avocado on the pita.
- Add the grated cheese.
- Spoon in the yogurt salad.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!