Painting Particle Board

Does anybody know what type of paint to use on particle board kitchen cabinets? Preferably a kind of paint that doesn't stink.
Thanks,
- Linne

Answers:

Painting Particle Board

Because it has a lot of glue in it, it would be best to talk to the painting department of your local hardware store. You may be able to find a nontoxic paint that will do the trick. (10/10/2002)

By ThriftyFun

Painting Particle Board

I had kitchen cabinet that had particle board in the center of them. Instead of painting them I popped the center out and put a screen in the center. I bought the screen at UBC. It was kind of a plastic coated screen but it looked wonderfull and it only cost me about $10. (01/24/2003)

By ipaul25