If you're craving doughnuts but are too lazy to mix and wait for your batter to rise, try this pancake mix-doughnut hack. Just mix and pipe then you'll have an easy and delicious doughnut snack!
- pancake mix
- 1-2 eggs or as needed
- water or milk (refer to package instructions for measurement of liquid)
- 4 Tbsp white granulated sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- oil for cooking
- Combine pancake mix, egg and water or milk.
- Whisk until lumps are gone.
- Place mixture in a piping bag then freeze for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in pan. Pipe mixture in circles and fry until golden brown.
- Flip to cook the other side.
- Place pancake doughnuts in a strainer or paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Mix together sugar and cinnamon.
- Coat doughnuts with cinnamon sugar then serve. (also best paired with maple or chocolate syrup)
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.