Paper Heart Display
Here's an easy way to add some heart themed decor for less, that looks simple and goes well with your existing home decor.
Also, you can corporate/recycle your kid's art work/paper too.
Total Time: 15 minutes + drying time
- wooden dowels
- wine cork
- acrylic paint & paintbrush
- construction paper or any paper
- Optional - Paint wooden dowels with your choice of color. I painted my dowels with acrylic red paint. Allow to dry.
- Poke a hole in the wine cork. Push wooden dowels inside.
- Cut out a heart shape from your choice of papers. I made one heart with this stripe pattern. Another heart, I cut out from white paper my daughter drew on, but tossed out.
- Tape hearts to the wooden dowel(s).
- They are ready to decorate and place somewhere in your home! Tip: You could even glue a picture in the middle!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!