Peanut Butter Dog Biscuits

About a month ago, I saw a recipe on Animal Planet for Peanut Butter doggie biscuits. The recipe was from Three Dog Bakery and there was only about 4 ingredients to it. I didn't make it to the TF in time to copy it down. Did anyone happen to see that recipe? Oh pleeeease, tell me someone did! I've tried to find it on the web in I don't know how many places. All the recipes I find have way more than the few ingredients from the recipe I had seen on TF. Help!

Jenny in KY

Answers:

Peanut Butter Dog Biscuits

Hi,
Here's a link to a .zip file that has a bunch of recipes:

http://www.gbronline.com/kcathey/goldenbone/dogbisc.htm

I looked on Animal Planet but couldn't find the recipe. Hopefully someone else saw it and wrote down the recipe.
Susan from ThriftyFun (02/24/2005)

By ThriftyFun

Peanut Butter Dog Biscuits

Title: Simple Simon's Birthday Bones
Description: Very simple and dogs love them!
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 20 min
Temperature: 375 degrees F

Ingredients: 2 cups whole-wheat flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 cup natural peanut butter
1 cup skim milk

Cooking Directions: Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a bowl, combine flour and baking powder.
In another bowl, mix peanut butter and milk.
Add wet mixture to dry, and mix well.
Turn out dough on a lightly floured surface and knead. Roll out to 1/4-inch thick and cut out shapes.
Place on a greased baking sheet and bake 20 minutes or until lightly brown. Cool on a rack then store in an airtight container.
Makes 30 large bones

Submitted By: From the Three Dog Bakery Cookbook
There are A LOT of recipes for dogs that sound good where I found this: http://www.getrecipe.com/DogRecipes.asp (02/24/2005)

By Rebecca

Peanut Butter Dog Biscuits

I saw the recipe, but did not get it. I will try again or find another cheap and simple peanut butter biscuit recipe for you on request, I love making treats for my dog and cat.

(b)Little(/b) T (02/28/2005)

By Natalia

Peanut Butter Dog Biscuits

Here is the Three Dog Bakery recipe when they were on the Food Network.

Dog Biscuits

2 cups whole-wheat flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 cup natural peanut butter
1 cup skim milk

Cooking Directions: Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a bowl, combine flour and baking powder. In another bowl, mix peanut butter and milk. Add wet mixture to dry, and mix well.

Turn out dough on a lightly floured surface and knead. Roll out to 1/4-inch thick and cut out shapes. Place on a greased baking sheet and bake 20 minutes or until lightly brown. Cool on a rack then store in an airtight container.
Makes 30 large bones
(06/24/2005)

By tlspiegel

Peanut Butter Dog Biscuits

My dogs loved them! Also it very easy to make. Thanks for the recipe. (08/08/2005)

By crazycamper12

Peanut Butter Dog Biscuits

cool(quote)(/quote) (01/02/2006)

By

Peanut Butter Dog Biscuits

I just made these for my two furry friends and they love them! (12/03/2006)

By Persnickety Paula

Peanut Butter Dog Biscuits

Awesome recipe, easy to fix and my 4 dachshunds just love them. If you want them harder leave them in the oven after they are done baking and let them dry out. Great recipe. (01/03/2007)

By Doris

Peanut Butter Dog Biscuits

I was able to get the recipe quickly. It is:

2 cups whole-wheat flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 cup natural peanut butter
1 cup skim milk

Makes 30 large bones

They are delicious so says my German Shepherds. =D (12/11/2007)

By Kristen

peanut butter treats!

Our dogs Mika and Lilly and Birdy love them! We're making them for are family dogs for Christmas! (12/20/2007)

By Lilly++TeganDOGGIEloverrs!

Peanut Butter Dog Biscuits

simple simon's peanut butter bones

2 cups whole wheat flour
1 tbs. baking powder
1 cup natural peanut butter
1 cup skin milk

Preheat oven to 375 degree. In a bowl, combine flour and baking powder. In another bowl, mix peanut butter and milk. Add wet mixture to dry, and mix well. turn out dough on a lightly floured surface and knead. roll out 1/4-inch thickness and cut out shapes. Place on a greased baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until lightly brown. cool on a rack and then store in an airtight container. This recipe is courtesy of three dog bakery,INC. (02/02/2008)

By

Peanut Butter Dog Biscuits

Simple Dog Treats, the three dog bakery way

2 cups whole-wheat flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 cup natural peanut butter
1 cup skim milk

Preheat oven to 375 degrees
In a bowl, combine flour and baking powder. In another bowl, mix peanut butter and milk.
Add wet mixture to dry, and mix well.
Place on a greased baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until lightly brown. Cool on a rack and then store in an airtight container.

Makes 30 large dog treats.

These last about a week with my pack. If you are feeding (treating) one dog or small dogs and need them to stay fresh longer than a week they can be dehydrated. Place the cookies on a baking sheet back in a cool oven. Leave the door closed over night for the moisture to be removed. I use my food dehydrator instead of the oven method. They can also be stored in the fridge.
(03/03/2008)

By guest to ThrifyFun