Peanut Butter Soba Noodle Recipe
This is a very filling and an easy recipe to throw together for lunch or dinner. You can also add more protein if you like.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 3-4 people
- 1 package soba buckwheat noodles
- 6 Tbsp peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 cabbage
- 1 green bell pepper
- 4-5 carrots
- 1 package mushrooms
- Follow the instructions on your soba noodles package to boil and cook. Drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl add peanut butter, hoisin sauce, lime juice, sesame oil and stir together well.
- Add your soba noodles into the sauce and toss with togs evenly to coat with the peanut sauce.
- For the vegetables, it is your choice - I used cabbage, carrots, green bell pepper and mushrooms.
- Add your vegetables and toss again, then ready to serve.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.