Cold Soba Noodle Salad Recipe
Soba noodles can be used in all sorts of dishes, and a cold noodles salad is a delicious way to use them. This is a page contains a cold soba noodle salad recipe
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
When we have left over rotisserie chicken or any chicken on hand this is our go to quick meal. Tastes delicious and very easy to make.
- 1 ginger
- 1 garlic
- 1 bunch scallions
- coconut oil
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp mirin rice wine
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- Soba Japanese buckwheat noodles
- Prep your ingredients. Mince ginger, garlic, and scallions (separate white and green).
- Shred left over chicken.
- In a large pot, boil water and add soba noodles. Cook for about 8 minutes (follow the instructions of your soba noodle instructions for proper cooking).
- In the mean time, in a sauce pan - add coconut oil and salute garlic, ginger and scallion whites for a few minutes. Remove from heat and transfer into a small pot and add sesame oil, soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, and mirin. (Note: The sauce should look brown but the yellow lighting makes it look red)
- Once you finish cooking soba noodles and drain, toss with your sauce.
- Garnish with green onions and ready to serve to eat.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.