Penguin Valentine's Card or Crown
You can make this cute penguin Valentine's Day card as is with some simple supplies or turn this into a penguin card crown that I made for my daughter.
Total Time: 25 minutes
- construction paper
- circular object to trace
- adhesive googly eyes
- glue stick
- black poster board
- Trace around a circular object on black construction paper. Then, fold the construction paper in half and cut circle out overlapping the fold so the circle can be created as a card.
- Cut out a heart shape from white paper for the body and glue down. Cut out the feet using orange paper. Trim to fit and glue down.
- Cut and glue on the nose as well as the eyes. Cut out another heart shape for the inside of the card and this is where you can write your message.
- Optional - To give the penguin a girly touch and Valentine theme, I added a heart to the top.
- Cut a strip of black poster paper and cut a slit to make it fit your child's head. Glue the penguin down. The card can be opened/closed as well as be worn as a hat!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!