Making a Valentine's Themed Bee Crown
This paper crown kids' craft combines a cute bee theme with Valentine's Day. Little foam heart stickers adorn the tips of the antennae and are the eyes for your bee. Your child will be buzzing around the house with this fun crown firmly in place on their head.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
My daughter loves all the hats we make, she wears them for dress up. Since Valentine's Day is coming up, here is a budget friendly and suitable theme hat featuring this bee!
Total Time: 20 minutes
- foam heart stickers
- black poster board
- pipe cleaner
- construction paper (yellow)
- black marker
- Cut strip of black poster paper and cut a slit to fit your child's head.
- With yellow construction paper, cut out a head and rectangle pieces of the yellow paper. For eyes, I used foam hearts and drew a smile with a marker. Glue on the rectangles and head (centered) around the head piece.
- Use a pencil and gently curl pipe cleaner. I stuck foam sticker hearts at the top.
- Tape the antennae behind the bee's head and ready to wear!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.