Crafts Using Crown Royal Bags

Category Other
Crafts Using Crown Royal Bags
Those beautiful purple cloth Crown Royal bags are perfect to use in many crafts. This is a guide about crafts using Crown Royal bags.

This guide is about making Crown Royal bag quilts. A collection of these soft bags can be made into an attractive quilt.

Making Crown Royal Bag Quilts

Read More... Was this helpful? 1

I made a pillow using Crown Royal bags. I couldn't find any cool patterns online that utilized the unique Crown Royal signature logo, so my mother and I designed our own pillow. I would love some feedback. Thanks.

By smokey84 from Charleston, SC

I used two Crown Royal bags and took a side out and sewed the two together. I had to work a little to get the pulls to work, but once I did, it fits our little laptop just perfectly.

By Di from Great Falls, MT

My son gave me quite a few Crown Royal whiskey felt bags, hoping that I would make a quilt for him. My crafting/quilting skills leave something to be desired, and I found a handy alternative use for the bags. They are the perfect size for rice warming bags! The felt helps the bag stay in place, and there is little to no skill required.

Fill the bag with a decent amount of rice, and sew the top shut. Toss into the microwave for 90 seconds and enjoy 20 minutes of soothing warmth wherever you need it! I made a few for family as Christmas presents, they were such a hit, I'm thinking about making some throughout the year to sell at the local craft fairs!

Source: My arthritic knee and shoulder!

By Aunt Flower from Owasso, OK

I am looking for instructions on how to make a Dress out of Crown Royal bags? I saw a girl with one at a Halloween party! She said it was a toga but it looked like a dress.

April

Best Answer

I would begin by sewing all the fabric together as much as the widths you need. And then add pieces as follows. Just position the design in the directions you'll be using for whatever part of the dress you'll be designing. Good Luck, Kathy~ Lake County, FL. You just need enough to cover your bodice areas, arms, waist, and so forth.

How do I cut the bags to start sewing for making a pillow?

i really dont know how big this bag is, but i would suggest. using the wording on the front of the pillow...with the 2 gold bars on each front side... maybe make 4 gold tassels for the corners?

Thank you -that is a picture of the large Pouch- that answer will help-

I have seen Royal Crown pillows for sale on eBay but never tried making one - sounds like fun.

I would like to share a very good video site that I found on how to cut and sew these bags:

https://www.you  ch?v=KvCEL3_CNlI