Valentine's Themed Bee Crown
My daughter loves all the hats we make, she wears them for dress up. Since Valentine's Day is coming up, here is a budget friendly and suitable theme hat featuring this bee!
Total Time: 20 minutes
- foam heart stickers
- black poster board
- pipe cleaner
- construction paper (yellow)
- black marker
- Cut strip of black poster paper and cut a slit to fit your child's head.
- With yellow construction paper, cut out a head and rectangle pieces of the yellow paper. For eyes, I used foam hearts and drew a smile with a marker. Glue on the rectangles and head (centered) around the head piece.
- Use a pencil and gently curl pipe cleaner. I stuck foam sticker hearts at the top.
- Tape the antennae behind the bee's head and ready to wear!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.