Pepperoni (Rabbit)

Your Pet's Age
1 year

How and when did you get your pet?
This sweet angel was bought for my daughter from a pet shop in Portchester New York.

What does your pet like to do for fun?
She likes to eat greens and hay all day. She loves people, so jumping on the couch around us is her adventure.

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
Pepper has a love for running and jumping. For that reason I could not keep her caged all day. It was recommended, but I thought of myself and that was not good. She has the cage open on one side. She can run, jump, and hop all she wants to. She loves shredding tons of newspaper. She was spayed last month. She is doing great with her litter box training as well. I had this picture as she won't sit still enough for a better one.