Pet Rabbit Photos

Bunson was about a 1 year old rabbit. She walked into our garden one day about a year ago. She was a bittersweet "find", because we had just lost our cat a week prior.

Bunson used to chase our neighbor's chickens (they played so well together!) and sleep behind the dryer. She played fetch with carrots the way dogs to with Ffrisbees, however she would sometimes eat them! She couldn't help it.

Our friends watched her while we were on vacation and apparently left her out of her cage overnight. She must have been attacked by a hawk (we do see them circling overhead often), because they found her dead at the end of the garden. We think a larger animal would have taken her entire body.

By attosa from Los Angeles, CA

A furry brown rabbit eating a carrot.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 21

12 More Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

Snowbelle is a white rabbit. My granddaughter Summer, wished she had a dog to take for a walk, but her Paw Paw got her a free rabbit instead. She didn't mind taking her rabbit for a walk (or a jump) around the yard. Who says you can't "play" with a rabbit?

Girl walking a white rabbit.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 12

Licorice is a 2 year old bunny. The Easter Bunny brought a real bunny 2 years ago in my son's Easter basket. He likes to cuddle.

Black rabbit.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

It was my son's pet, but he left home to join the Royal Navy about a year later. He likes to chill out with our ducks.

bunny nibbling on plant

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 10

This is a photo of my bunny. His name is Starbuck. His favorite thing in the world is little bunny yogurt treats. He goes crazy when he knows I'm going to give him a treat.

He is so sweet and gentle. By the way he is my first bunny and any info or tips any of you can send in your reply would be very much appreciated! Sincerely ~ Alma

Starbuck (Rabbit)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

Licorice is a 2 year old bunny. The Easter Bunny brought a real bunny 2 years ago in my son's Easter basket. It was so funny because the bunny actually sat so still that my son thought it was a stuffed animal bunny until he reached for it.

Licorice (Bunny)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

East'a Bunny (AKA Hoss) is 2 years old. A co-worker gave him to me right before Easter, as an Easter present. My bunny has a small white stuffed bunny that he licks and snuggles with.

Black and white pet rabbit.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 14

I got my pet bunny in 2010. I always always wanted to own one. My parents were totally against it. Even after much pleading, they wouldn't agree. Looking at my helplessness my aunt decided to get one for me, only if I agreed to teach her son math.

Who would want to lose such a golden opportunity?

Miffy and another rabbit eating corn on the cob

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

Leo is a 6 month old mutt bunny. I saved Leo from a local animal shelter less than a month ago. Even though he's just 6 months old, he's had a rough life so far. My goal is to give him all the love he can handle and help him to trust people again.

Brown bunny sitting on cut up newspaper.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

This sweet angel was bought for my daughter from a pet shop in Portchester New York. She likes to eat greens and hay all day.

gray rabbit in a cage

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

This is Cinnamon the rabbit. He is owned by Patricia Elster who lives in Winston-Salem, NC. Cinnamon the rabbit is a lovable and cuddly boy!

Brown bunny.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

This newer breed of bunny, is compact in size and friendly in temperament. This page contains lionhead rabbit photos.

A lionhead rabbit sitting outside in the shade.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

This page contains Dutch rabbit photos. These popular pet rabbits are known for their distinctive color pattern.

Black and white dutch rabbit against a while sheet background

Photos Pets OtherOctober 28, 2013
🍀
💘
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Pet-Rabbit-Photos.html