Pet Goat Photos

Category Other
These playful, mischievous animals can be fun pets and give you fresh milk. This page contains pet goat photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Photo Description
My children and I recently went to a county fair. They had many animal barns where the you could see and pet all the animals. This goat really caught our eye, in the midst of all the noise and commotion, he was peacefully sleeping on another goat. We couldn't help but think he was smiling!! He looked so peaceful and cozy.

Photo Location
Allegan, Michigan

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 29

Vincent Van Goat is approximately 1 year old. He is a La Mancha (earless breed) goat. We rescued him from an animal shelter when he was a baby.

He likes to sneak into the tackroom and eat cat food. He's a delightful creature with a wonderful sense of humor!

By Pam from Denton, TX

Comment Like this photo? 14

Jilly Goat is about 8 years old. She is mostly Angora. Jilly was given to us from a friend about a year ago. She loves being petted, eating, and playing with her pal, Itty Bitty (another goat).

Jilly is full of personality! There is a misconception that goats eat anything and are cranky. Perhaps some are, but not Jilly! She is particular about what she eats, and loves most people. I love spending time with Jilly who always brightens up my day!

By Lynette

Jilly (Angora Goat)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 21

Meet Patches and Mary, two of three of my grandparents' goats. Patches and Mary are both a few years old. Mary's been in the competition before, but this is Patches' first time.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 11

Foster Freeze is a 3 month old goat we got from friends. He hangs out with the dogs and my horse. Foster loves being with people. He will come into the house lay down and sleep.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

George and Snap are Pygmy/Fainting Goats. I bought George and Snap when I saw a sign posted at the local tractor supply store. We bought them to save money on gas for mowing by letting them eat the grass, we have 25 acres.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

This is a goat that lives down the railroad tracks from my house. My niece and I walk down to the goats and feed them grass and flowers every now and then.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 12

The goat was posing for me to take photos. She was really showing off. LOL

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

(Billy Goat) Gruff was born on August 2, 2007. He is a newborn Pygmy/Fainting Goat. Snap the Pygmy mom finally had her kid on Thursday. Gruff loves to jump and play already.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

She was born August 13th. She likes to wander around and eat. She is a calmer goat than the other three, also she is a small goat.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

Pictured from left to right, MoMo, Georgia (MoMo's mom), Baby, Baby's kid Fancy and our "great kid" John Hall.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

Mary is a 7 year old Pygmy goat. When I was in high school, my mother ran a daycare service out of our country home. Two little girls, who she watched, lived just down the road from us.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

And for no particular reason, here is a goat wearing a hat. This goat appeared at my local library's annual lawn sale.

She appeared to be very proud of her hat, and posed for me while I took a few photos.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1