Piñata Tips and Tricks

Adding a piñata to your child's party can be great fun. You can make your own or purchase one. Then there is the candy and toy selection and rules for usage to handle. After that the kids can start swinging. This page contains piñata tips and tricks.

A pinata at a fiesta is great fun, but can be very dangerous if the hitter is still swinging when the pinata is broken and the kids rush in. I organize this activity by instructing the kids that no one can move until I blow a whistle, or yell a word really loud like "ARRIBA" meaning it's safe to run. As a teacher, I once had a child nearly stampeded to death so I now err on the side of caution. It's a good idea to have an extra bag of treats available in case some of the less aggressive kids don't get much.

By Linda from Vista, CA

3 More Solutions

For children's birthday parties, buy small toys, stickers, candy and crepe paper streamers. Wrap the toys in the streamers one at a time creating a ball. You can make it as big or small as you like.

I just had a wonderful birthday party for my 9 yr. old daughter that was the most stress free ever. We did the usual Zoo and pinata thing etc. but it was how I did the pinata this time that was the hit of the day.

This is a page about making a piñata. Piñatas are a great addition to any party. Instead of buying one premade, why not try making your own?

Making a Piñata, Red and Green Pinata

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes
Holidays and Parties Parties GamesOctober 2, 2018
🎂
🎃
😷
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Piata-Tips-and-Tricks.html