Pink Cloud Pie Recipe

Category No Bake
Pink Cloud Pie
This easy recipe uses Cool Whip, strawberries and yogurt to make this delicious pie. This guide contains a pink cloud pie recipe.

With the major holidays right around the corner, everyone is so busy cooking, either for entertaining at home or bringing a side dish to a party. This pie is not only delicious, but it is inexpensive, quick to make, and requires no cooking. An absolutely perfect pie! This year, bring something that no one expects but that everyone will love.

Prep Time: 5 mins

Cook Time: Freeze 4 hours

Total Time: 20 mins

Yield: 1 pie

• 1 graham cracker pie crust - homemade or store bought
  • 1 (12 oz) container Cool Whip
  • 4 containers strawberry yogurt (single serving)
  • Optional: small container sliced strawberries

After much experimentation, I suggest using name brand products, and a home-made crust. It does make a difference in flavor and texture. I personally prefer to leave out the sliced berries.

1. Put entire container of Cool Whip in mixing bowl. Then top with all 4 containers of yogurt.
  2. If using sliced strawberries, drain well. Place on top of the Cool Whip and yogurt.
  3. Gently fold ingredients together. Blend well but do not over mix.
  4. Ad

5. Add your mixture to your crust. Using the back of a large spoon or spatula, gently make "cloud-puffs" on the top to make it extra pretty!
  6. Freeze uncovered for approximately 4 hours. Let pie sit on counter for 5 minutes before slicing. Enjoy - and be prepared to be famous!
  7. Ad

Is the single serving yogurt like the tiny ones that come in pkgs of 4 or 8, or the regular size with the widest selection?

Ivey,

It's like I always say, 'People are funnier than anybody'. You don't care for the strawberries, and I wouldn't want the pie without them. Anyway, I'll get a chance to taste the pie with the berries. I'm going to make this pie! Thanks for sharing.

Doug

The regular size w the widest selection. Sorry I didn't pay attention to the oz.! You might enjoy playing with the recipe a bit, you may prefer more or less yoghurt or cool whip!

Hi Doug! I love your saying, & isn't it the truth! I would enjoy this w fresh berries- unfortunately I made it w some horrible sliced-in-syrup berries because they were out of fresh. Yuck! But I hope you enjoy the pie - I sure do! Warm regards, Ivey