Pink Cloud Pie Recipe
This easy recipe uses Cool Whip, strawberries and yogurt to make this delicious pie. This page contains a pink cloud pie recipe
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
With the major holidays right around the corner, everyone is so busy cooking, either for entertaining at home or bringing a side dish to a party. This pie is not only delicious, but it is inexpensive, quick to make, and requires no cooking. An absolutely perfect pie! This year, bring something that no one expects but that everyone will love.
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: Freeze 4 hours
Total Time: 20 mins
Yield: 1 pie
- 1 graham cracker pie crust - homemade or store bought
- 1 (12 oz) container Cool Whip
- 4 containers strawberry yogurt (single serving)
- Optional: small container sliced strawberries
After much experimentation, I suggest using name brand products, and a home-made crust. It does make a difference in flavor and texture. I personally prefer to leave out the sliced berries.
- Put entire container of Cool Whip in mixing bowl. Then top with all 4 containers of yogurt.
- If using sliced strawberries, drain well. Place on top of the Cool Whip and yogurt.
- Gently fold ingredients together. Blend well but do not over mix.
- Add your mixture to your crust. Using the back of a large spoon or spatula, gently make "cloud-puffs" on the top to make it extra pretty!
- Freeze uncovered for approximately 4 hours. Let pie sit on counter for 5 minutes before slicing. Enjoy - and be prepared to be famous!
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.