Plants vs. Zombies Inspired Mini Stool
My son is a huge fan of Plants Versus Zombies. With limited art materials I have come to gather some things that would make a mini stool that looks like one of the plants in PvZ - the Ice-Shroom.
- old pillow
- unused rice bowl
- hot glue
- glue gun
- blue fabric
- Remove the filling from the old pillow and set aside.
- Place a round plate over the fabric and draw a circle around it with 1/2 to 1 inch space allowance.
- Cut around the traces. Make two pieces of round fabric.
- Position the fabric flat on the table. Place the other one on top. The right sides of each cloth should face each other.
- Apply hot glue on the edge of the circle inbetween the layers. Leave a 2 to 3 inch opening.
- Flip the inside out. Then refill the pillow.
- Seal this opening with hot glue. Now you have a mini pillow. This will be the stool seat.
- Now position the unused rice bowl upside down and apply hot glue to it.
- Stick the mini pillow onto the bowl. Cover the bowl with the remaining cloth. Secure with glue.
- Flip the bowl.
- Pull up excess cloth then twist and tie very tightly and push inside to prevent it from falling or coming out.
You can cut off excess cloth if you wish to do so and cover the bottom with cardboard.
- Flip it back up into position and your kids can now sit on it.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!