Plastic Canvas Bowling Pin Pattern

I would like to make a gift for someone, on plastic canvas, of a bowling pin. I was wondering if anyone can help me find a pattern that I can transfer onto plastic canvas or maybe any cross stitch pattern that I can use. Also any information on where I can get pdf instructions on how to sew on plastic canvas, basically doing the lettering. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Here is a bowling ball and pin set I have found that is a PDF file you can download. Included are the instructions for you. This is adorable and you can change the color of the bowling ball if you wish.

www.etsystudio.com/.../bowling-coaster-set-plastic-canvas

Dream a Little Bigger has some wonderful instructions and illustrations on what you are looking for. They explain everything you will need to know to make your project and how to sew on plastic canvas.

www.dreamalittlebigger.com/.../how-to-stitch-plastic-canvas.html

Crafts Needlework Plastic Canvas CraftsFebruary 12, 2016
💘
🍀