Poll: What new feature would you most like to see on ThriftyFun?

Today's poll asks: What new feature would you most like to see on ThriftyFun?

Poll: User Feedback

What new feature would you most like to see on ThriftyFun?

Classifieds (17)

A Message Board (20)

Chat Room (10)

Printables (29)

Other (14)

Feel free to post feedback about this poll below.

I would like to have a Message Board.

How about a message board AND classifieds

Financial: Steps on How to go about investing.

I like printables!

By Grandma Jan (Guest Post)

I would like to be able to print the individual tips, recipes, etc and also to be able to send them to a friend without having to send the entire newsletter.

Editor's Note: We do have this feature. Above every tip and recipe between the title and body is "email friend". Thanks.

By IMAQT1962 (Guest Post)

I WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE TO SHOW A PCTURE OF MY ITEM WHEN POSTING A RECIPE

By (Guest Post)

Since I voted other, I guess I should tell you what other is.I would like to see a daily or weekly list of other frugal websites. Thanks for your wonderful newsletter Barb, Mi.

By Diana (Guest Post)

Links to freebies (like walmart.com)that DON'T require you to recieve thousands of junk e-mails.

Editor's Note: That's a full time job checking each of them out and living through the emails ourselves if they are spammers. We have a few ThriftyFunners that post freebies and samples and we check them out before we post them but just don't have the time to find them for you.

By (Guest Post)

I would appreciate things on how to stretch my/our dollars trying to live on a social security income only. Some of us do not have alot, never have and never will.

Its not that we didn't have the opportunities or the brains in life but "time and unforseen occurences" along with our own personal childhood families income put a damper on it ever happening to us. I began public work at the age of 14 to help the family out financially myself.

Now that our personal families are raised and we are in our retirement years how can we afford to stop working, you think living on minimum wage (or less) is hard - wait until you retire.

My personal social security check averages $3.12 an hour, per 160 hours a month and this is in the year 2006!

Needless to say we all need help living from month to month and day to day.

Thank you for all of your help and suggestions. Thirtyfun is something that I look forward to reading each day!

Paula Jo Carr
Mebane, NC

😷
🎃
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Poll-What-new-feature-would-you-most-like-to-see-on-ThriftyFun-1.html