Pomegranate Rosemary Chicken
I love using pomegranate molasses with my chicken dishes. It gives off such a unique sweet and tartness that's like no other. Here, I've added a bit of orange juice and rosemary sprigs to round it off nicely.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 3 lb chicken pieces (I used skin-on)
- 1 cup pomegranate molasses
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 Tbsp dried rosemary
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a bowl, mix together pomegranate molasses, garlic, orange juice, rosemary, olive oil, and honey. Reserve 1/4 cup for later.
- Place chicken pieces in a dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Pour pomegranate marinade all over chicken. Allow to sit for 15 minutes.
- Heat some oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Place chicken in pan, skin-side down. Cook for about 7 minutes until skin is crispy.
- Flip over and cook a few more minutes until browned.
- Transfer to oven if you have an oven-safe pan, or place on baking sheet to go into the oven. Drizzle reserved pomegranate marinade on top. Cook in oven for another 15 minutes or until inner temp hits 165 degrees F.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.