Popsicle Stick Lamp Instructions

If anyone out there has instructions for a Popsicle stick lamp, it would be the great. I made one when I was a teenager, and I would like to make one with my children, I have looked everywhere. Any help anyone could give me or any direction to point me in would be great.

Janet from Orillia, Ontario, Canada

Answers:

Popsicle Stick Lamp Instructions

You can try the crafts stick site direct. Sorry, I do not know web address but you can find it on the box. (04/21/2006)

By patg

Popsicle Stick Lamp Instructions

On the back of the bags of Popsicle sticks (or at least the bags they sell at Wal-mart) are the instructions on how to make the lamp. I thought it would be a neat project myself and I just haven't taken the time to do it. Hope this helps.

(04/22/2006)

By Sandi from SC

Popsicle Stick Lamp Instructions

I make Popsicle Lamps every so often, time permitting. I have plans to produce a video on "How to do it" for youTube.com viewers. I will start with making the lamp shade, then time permitting, I'll produce the lamp to include where to get and purchase the needed materials.

The Popsicle lamp in this picture I made about, Christmas 2007. Everyone that sees the lamp want's to buy it from me. I've grown attached to it so it will remain one of my prized possessions, until I make another one. I plan on making the shade soon. (10/18/2008)

By John F. L.

RE: Popsicle Stick Lamp Instructions