October 19, 2019
The original dish was beef broccoli, but since beef is costly I changed the meat to pork. Also everybody in this house likes the pork, because its easier to chew than beef.
- 350 g pork, thinly sliced
- 150 g broccoli, chopped
- 1 pouch (60ml) oyster sauce
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 cups water
- salt and pepper
- Saute onion and garlic.
- Add broccoli then sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper. Drizzle with a little amount of oyster sauce. Stir fry one minute.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- Saute pork until light brown.
- Pour 1 cup water.
- Add 2 tablespoons oyster sauce.
- Mix then cover. Simmer until pork is tender. Add more water if necessary.
- When meat becomes tender enough, stop adding water and wait until it reduces. Mix in the broccoli.
- Stir one more minute and you're done.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.