Beef and Broccoli Recipes
This is my son's absolute favorite dinner. Yoshida's (found at Costco) is the best Asian style marinade sauce we've tried and is based right here in Portland, Oregon. This is a very simple and nutritious meal.
Read More Comments
- 2 cups Mr. Yoshida's Original Sweet and Savory Sauce (1 1/2 cups for marinade, and 1/2 cup reserved for serving.)
- 1-2 lb. flank steak (you can use other cuts, but flank steak is both lean and tender)
- brown rice
- Marinade steak in Yoshida's overnight (we usually marinade and cook the entire steak at once, but it's more flavorful if you cut the beef into strips before marinading)
- Start brown rice in the rice cooker.
- Place steak on hot broiler pan and set to broil in the oven (also great on the BBQ).
- Chop and steam broccoli.
- When steak is done (about 15 minutes, or until 140-145 degrees F), let rest, cut into strips, and serve.
- Drizzle Yoshida's sauce over beef broccoli before serving.
By Stephanie from Hillsboro, OR
4 More Solutions
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Make this delicious savory pie recipe using refrigerated crescent roll dough.Read More...
Love this. It is supposed to be kind of a variation on an oriental dish.Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.