Pork Fried Rice with Duck Sauce

I had leftover pork tenderloin from dinner yesterday. So I made two cups of white rice after cleaning up my kitchen. Making fried rice is best made with day old cold rice. This is an incredibly easy fast recipe! So fast, it was a bit difficult to take too many step by step pictures. I did my best.

1. Put the oil in the covered skillet. As you prep all the vegetables, put them in a bowl.
  2. Advertisement

3. Start heating the oil and put the meat and fresh vegetables in the skillet, tossing quickly. Letting the oil get into all the ingredients. After a few minutes lower the heat and cover.
  4. Add the bean sprouts and salt, pepper, and soy sauce. Water as needed.
  5. Take all the vegetables in the skillet and push them to the sides, making a space in the middle of the skillet. Put a Tbls of oil in the skillet. Pour the beaten eggs in the middle, using a fork, whisk the egg until it cooks and breaks into threads. When the egg is cooked, stir everything together.
  6. While everything is very hot, place all the pea pods onto and cover. Turn heat to low.
  7. Advertisement

Duck Sauce

1. Mix sauce ingredients well, microwave for 30 seconds.
  2. Stir well. It is a bit spicy!
  3. Optional: I put a Tbsp. of the sauce in my pan of rice.

Food and Recipes Recipes Main DishesFebruary 22, 2020
🐰
🍀
🌻

Generated 2020-02-24 09:10:54 in 3 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️

Main DishesRecipes