Pot of Gold Fridge Decor

I thoroughly enjoy decorating for every holiday, but I hardly have money for expensive items. And this year, my employer is having me decorate the break room as well! I'm able to write off some things, but I decided it was more fun to make something for the fridge door. I wanted to incorporate every associate into the St. Patrick's Day theme. Making pots of gold was the easiest choice and turned out absolutely adorable. I might have to make more for home!

Total Time: 30 minutes

Yield: 3 pots & 27 coins

1. Draw a 7-8 inch pot or cauldron onto the purple paper. Cut it out and trace two onto the black paper. Cut the black pots out and laminate all of them.
  2. Use a milk or juice lid to trace onto the yellow paper for the coins. Trace as many as you want. I also added an extra curved line on the side of each coin to make them appear more 2-D.
  3. Laminate the coins and cut them back out.
  4. Cut the magnet strips into smaller pieces and attach to the back of all coins and pots. I used hot glue to add the magnets so they'd stay on longer.
  5. You can place each pot on the fridge with coins above and around. The coins can be left blank, or you can write names on them. I used the permanent marker to add an associate's name to each one!