Preschool Bible Curriculum Ideas

Category Preschool
Choosing the best concepts and accompanying activities is important when developing your curriculum. This is a guide about preschool bible curriculum ideas.

I am looking for a free hands-on preschool curriculum. Can you help me?

Sharon

Answers

Best Answer

Is this for daily use or just for Sunday use? Make your own. That is what I and my teachers did years ago when I had a daycare/preschool center for 76 kids. We made our own flannelgraphs, using a talented artist teach and coloring books for patterns, puppets and coloring sheets.

We used the same story for a week, and added things to it. For example, if the story was Jonah, we would also do the letter J. A was Adam or Ark, E was Eve. I remember the week we did the ark, the kids learned to count by two's as the animals went in the ark 2 by 2.

At the end of the week, we made up a file folder with the story, an example of each craft, one index card per activity describing the activity. Now, years later I still use those as I have 3 years worth in my file cabinet, each its own file.

Best Answer

We use My Fathers World for homeschool...(www.mfwbooks.com)
But for Sunday School I would try the free resources at www.teacherhelp.org

Its one of the BEST sites for helps!

Best Answer

Brightly Beaming Resources - it's free!

http://www.letteroftheweek.com/

I am looking to buy a preschool Bible curriculum. I have found a lot of websites that I can print from, but I am interested in having an entire curriculum in one place. Thanks.

Mindy

Answers:

Preschool Bible Curriculum

I have used Bob Jones University Bible curriculum and ABEKA curriculum. I used Bob Jones while homeschooling my kids and previously taught 3 year olds with the ABEKA. Both are great. (11/14/2007)

By Kathy Hartman

Preschool Bible Curriculum

I have been using Gospel Light and it's OK. (11/15/2007)

By sandy

Preschool Bible Curriculum

Go to the website for a major denomination like United Methodist or Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (Fortress Press). They take education seriously. Best wishes.
Carol (11/16/2007)

By Carol in PA

Preschool Bible Curriculum

ACE is great also, look for an ACE school in your area and order supplies through them. (11/16/2007)

By Noella

Preschool Bible Curriculum

I use "Rod and Staff" with my little girl, she seems to enjoy it. The cost is very reasonable and it gets the job done. (11/17/2007)

By Elizabeth

Preschool Bible Curriculum

We use the Free Preschool Bible Curriculum: www.abcjesuslovesme.com

The entire curriculum is in one place and you wouldn't have to print off anything. Hope this helps. (06/07/2008)

By farmgirl