Prevent Mold and Mildew on Shower Curtain Liners

If you have a shower curtain or liner that comes in contact with the side of your shower stall or tub while it dries, you have probably noticed that where it makes contact is where you see mold and mildew. That's because it's not drying fast enough to keep those nasty critters at bay.

To solve that problem (and to keep me from having to replace expensive liners), I put a suction cup hook on the sidewall of my enclosure. After my shower, I put a plastic clip on the bottom of the liner, and hang it on the hook. I can hear it dripping into the tub (and not sticking to the wall!). This saves me big time, because I like the better brand of liners which are a little pricier, but really, this tip would apply to even a dollar store liner. No more scrubbing off the bottom of the liner, and my shower enclosure stays cleaner too.

Home and Garden Cleaning MoldFebruary 7, 2020
💘
🍀

Generated 2020-02-08 22:05:42 in 2 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️

MoldCleaning