Preventing Spills in the Car

A child eating ice cream in a car.When I take my grandson to a fast food drive-in and order a kid's meal, I make sure no messes are made in my vehicle with drinks. I take the small plastic containers that milk comes in and unscrew the cap. Instead of peeling off the protective cover, I use a nail file to stab a little hole in it and insert the straw. No more spills or dribbles! Works great!

By Pattie McIntyre from Bridgton, Maine

More Solutions

Silver Post Medal for All Time! 364 Posts

Protect Your Trunk From Spills. I usually check the lid of a detergent bottle by trying to tighten it. The one time I forgot, the bottle turned over in the car trunk and spilled.

Consumer Advice Cars Helpful HintsFebruary 7, 2013
👒
👔
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Preventing-Spills-in-the-Car.html