Product Review: BabiesRUs Toilet Cover Lock

I recently bought a ToysRUs brand toilet seat lock. I had to return it immediately. There were so many things wrong with it that it was amusing that it ever made it off the drawing table. They obviously never tested this product before putting it on the market. Below, I go into detail of everything I found wrong with this product.

1. The lock was so tight that it seemed like you were breaking it when you pressed the button and tried to move it to the side.
  2. When you moved the lock to the side, it was so stiff that it made the lock detach from the tank, proving it useless.
  3. When the lock was off to the side, it was too wide and did not allow the toilet seat lid to open completely. It made so that you had to lean forward and hold the lid open with your back.
  4. The lock did not automatically swing back into the locked position when you closed the lid, making so that you have to remember to lock the toilet.
  5. Spend the two extra dollars and buy the more expensive lock. This one is useless and not worth a penny.