Education

Project to Make a House Out of Waste Materials

Category Education

I have to make a house made of waste materials and it must be in tomorrow. What materials should I use and how do I use the materials?

By tshiamo

This is a link to a site that has instructions for making a log house using a cardboard box, lots of twigs, some pebbles and other household items: http://www.ench  lling/twighouse/

In my last post, I sent you a link for making a log house. If you don't live in an area where you have garden waste, like twigs, you can also use rolled up newspaper for the logs or rolled up pages from a magazine. look around your home and use your imagination. There are any number of waste materials you can use for the logs, roof and chimney.