Purple Pansy Birthday Card
Purple pansies are so pretty they deserve to be the center of attention on your handmade birthday cards. This guide contains instructions and a printable bit of artwork to use in making this purple pansy birthday card
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
With the New Year looming, now is the time to make birthday cards for the birthday club at work. Use this idea to make a whole lot of cards for colleagues without spending too much time, and with minimal costs involved.
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: one card
- A4-sheet of light green marbled paper
- A4-sheet of forest green floral embossed paper
- printed copy of the provided artwork
- two matching Washi tapes ~ for this project, a 25mm wide tape with text printed on the tape, and a 15mm wide light green floral tape were used
- one 7mm heart shaped light brown flat back acrylic rhinestone
- two 5mm round light brown flat back acrylic rhinestones
- quick drying paper glue
- standard scissors
- pencil and ruler
- Fold the A4 sheet of paper from top to bottom and then from left to right.
- Cut a piece sized 9.5mm x 13.5mm from the floral embossed paper. With the second fold at the left, centre and glue the piece of floral embossed paper to the front of the card.
- Glue a strip of each Washi tape to the top of the card and cut off any protruding parts. If necessary, add a drop of the glue to the Washi tape so that it won't lift up at the edges.
- Glue the printout of the artwork in place below the Washi tapes.
- Glue the rhinestones in place on the bottom Washi tape.