Purple Pansy Birthday Card
With the New Year looming, now is the time to make birthday cards for the birthday club at work. Use this idea to make a whole lot of cards for colleagues without spending too much time, and with minimal costs involved.
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: one card
- A4-sheet of light green marbled paper
- A4-sheet of forest green floral embossed paper
- printed copy of the provided artwork
- two matching Washi tapes ~ for this project, a 25mm wide tape with text printed on the tape, and a 15mm wide light green floral tape were used
- one 7mm heart shaped light brown flat back acrylic rhinestone
- two 5mm round light brown flat back acrylic rhinestones
- quick drying paper glue
- standard scissors
- pencil and ruler
- Fold the A4 sheet of paper from top to bottom and then from left to right.
- Cut a piece sized 9.5mm x 13.5mm from the floral embossed paper. With the second fold at the left, centre and glue the piece of floral embossed paper to the front of the card.
- Glue a strip of each Washi tape to the top of the card and cut off any protruding parts. If necessary, add a drop of the glue to the Washi tape so that it won't lift up at the edges.
- Glue the printout of the artwork in place below the Washi tapes.
- Glue the rhinestones in place on the bottom Washi tape.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!