Gold Post Medal for All Time! 677 Posts
Use so many of the wonderful vegetables from your garden for this flavorful, aromatic dish. I substituted cucumbers for some of the zucchini. I cut out the middle part with the seeds, and put that in the salad for tonight.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 80 minutes
- 2 large onions, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 eggplant, peeled and diced
- 4 tomatoes, diced
- 4 zucchini, diced
- 2 peppers, diced
- 1/2 tsp basil
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat enough oil to cover the bottom of the pan. Sauté the onions and garlic.
- Add the eggplant, tomatoes, zucchini, peppers, basil, thyme, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Cover and simmer for 1 hour.
- Serve hot, room temperature or cold. I served over brown rice.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.