Recipes Using Canned Tomato Soup

Canned tomato soup has long been used in a large variety of recipes. This page contains recipes using canned tomato soup.

In 1964 a friend gave me a barbecue sauce recipe. It was mild and just the best sauce. Somewhere along the line I lost the recipe. I've done searches on the web, but can't find it, and it is impossible to locate my friend. The sauce had a bottle of catchup and a can of tomato soup in it. I can't remember the rest of the ingredients. If anyone has the recipe, I'd sure love to have it.

By Joy from Fairview Heights, IL

Brown one medium onion in bacon fat. Add to one large can of tomato juice and one regular size can of cut/chopped tomatoes. Add bite sized pieces of potatoes, (use about 5 medium sized potatoes). Simmer until potaoes are tender. Salt and pepper to taste. Serve with soda crackers (saltines).

This is a simple but filling soup and is sooo good on cold winter days. Comfort food from my childhood.

By Great Granny Vi from Moorpark, CA

Canned soups have long be used to make simple, but delicious recipes. This is a page about tomato soup meatloaf.

Tomato Soup Meatloaf

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 1

Food and Recipes Recipes AdviceOctober 28, 2016
😎
😷
🐛
📓
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Recipes-Using-Canned-Tomato-Soup.html