Main DishesRecipes

Recipes for Cooking Small Entrees in Muffin Tins

Does anyone have a website where I can find some recipes that accommodate cooking small entree servings within a muffin tin?

Thanks for your help!

By Paula Jo

Google the topic. I have seen all kinds of directions for making meatloaf in muffin pans. I would imagine you can use your favorite meatloaf recipe and all you would have to know that was different would probably be the cooking time. You could also prepare regular recipes and divide them up into small containers to freeze for later use.

I just saw one on TV where turkey dressing was made in muffin tins. Also you can put meatloaf in them and probably anything you bake in the oven can be cooked in them.

I think the thing to remember is to cook at a lower temp and for a little shorter time.