Recycled Boxes as Festive Centerpieces
This is one of those craft projects that is easy on you and your pocket. With 3 to 4 different size boxes and wrapping paper, you can create a festive center piece for all occasions, with some of your items free (boxes can be found at your local grocery, post office, etc. just for the asking).
Total Time: 30 min.
- 3 to 4 boxes (depends on how tall you want it)
- wrapping paper
- flowers and pine cones (optional)
- Take boxes 3 different sizes large, medium, and small. Make sure boxes are closed on all 4 sides. Now you are ready to wrap.
- With the largest one on the bottom, stack medium on top making sure to leave equal room on the edges when you center it. Tape at the base of your middle and bottom box on all 4 sides. (You could also use hot glue between the boxes for hold). Repeat for the top box.
- For this project the same 3 boxes were used, changing out the wrapping paper, for the gift that keeps giving!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!