Recycled Drink Bottle for Watering Seeds

Category Seeds
Using a small plastic drink or water bottle you can make a convenient device for watering seeds. This is a page about recycled drink bottle for watering seeds.

Seeds and seedlings of course need watering carefully so they don't get battered or washed about. If you don't have a small watering can you can use a drink bottle.

Carefully make holes in the lid. This is best done with a drill bit, but if you don't possess a drill you can use pointed scissors. Be very careful if using scissors as they can slip or pierce quite suddenly and injure you. Make sure you use a wooden board and press the scissor point directly downwards.
Now you can fill the bottle, replace the lid and use it like a watering can.

When I saw the title for this post, I thought 'What's so special about using a water bottle to water plants'. Then when I saw how you cleverly added holes to the lid, I thought, 'This is ideal for watering indoor seedlings'!

Thank you.

Anonymous

I really love this idea! I'll be making one tomorrow! Thanks!

I love this idea! I can't wait to make one! Thanks!

Home and Garden Gardening SeedsApril 27, 2016
🎃