Reducing Sugar Consumption

To reduce sugar consumption in your family, simply do not leave a sugar bowl on the table or counter. Keep the sugar in it's canister. I am amazed how my family will go without sugar in their coffee, on their cereal, etc. because they don't want to bother getting the sugar canister out.

I save a lot of money yearly by not having to buy as much sugar. You can also cut the sugar in 1/2 in many recipes and no one can tell the difference. Less sugar is much better for your health, too!

By tracey v from Thomasville, GA

3 More Solutions

Nearly all cookie and brownie recipes can have their sugar reduced by 1 Tbsp. per cup of sugar without affecting the outcome.

Do you wish you could reduce the amount of sugar you put in your drinks, but don't want to lose the flavor? I've got the answer. I did it with myself and have reduced my sugar in a regular size coffee mug from 2 heaping teaspoons down to a flat 1/4 teaspoon.

When reducing sugar in a baking recipe, does anyone know how much sugar can safely be reduced before it ruins the recipe - 50%-75%?

Health & Beauty Weight LossJanuary 7, 2013
🌻
🍀
🐰
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Reducing-Sugar-Consumption.html