Refilling Printer Ink Cartridges

Save money by refilling your own printer cartridges. I found that refilling ink cartridges is very simple and will save a ton of money! I ordered a refill kit from inksell.com and it came with everything to do the job. The kit cost $12, and was good for 4 refills. I didn't spill a drop, and customer service is excellent with the company.

By Roger from Hampton, VA

3 More Solutions

Buying a new ink cartridge is expensive, especially if you have a lot to print or you're printing out photos. Recently I've noticed that I can't even print out 100 black and white pages before I need to change my ink cartridge. Fortunately, I can buy the ink I need to refill my own ink cartridges.

ink cartridge and tools

Refilling is really a money saver, I have been doing this for over 6 years. The key is buying the ink that is designed for the manufacturer's tanks/cartridges.

Can you refill HP cartridges?

By Baz C.

Answers

Best Answer

If you can get the refills or the bulk ink then you can refill it because hp does they just have the plugs but my friend does and puts a small screw in the hole so it won't leak. It used to come in bottles in Staples but Dell wouldn't let them sell their ink until they removed the refills.

Best Answer

If you have an Office Max near you they refill HP cartridges for $10 after a one time fee. I tried doing it myself once and wound up having to buy a new printer.

Answer this Question
Computers Printers InkAugust 17, 2017
🌻
📓
🎂
🎃
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Refill-Your-Printer-Ink-Cartridges.html