Buying SewWare Cartridges for Singer Sewing Machine #6268

Finding these vintage machine embroidery cartridges will likely require some internet searching. This is a guide about buying SewWare cartridges for Singer sewing machine #6268.

I have a Singer 6268 sewing machine (1986) and I would do embroidery with a cartridge (as in the image but another number). I am trying to buy the SewWare cartridges for a Singer Model 6268. How do I contact someone regarding purchasing same?

By martin from Domfront 61700 France

Answers

Anonymous
Best Answer

I believe there are 9 cartridges in all. Ebay has most, if not all, of them, some as cheap as $8

I am looking for additional sew-ware for a Singer #6268. It is approximately 24 years old.

Karylj from Smithfield, RI

Answers:

New Sew-Ware for Singer Sewing Machine #6268

I know Mulqueens in Mesa Arizona 480-545-0778 has the majority of them, and the owner has told me he was "willing to make a good price". I already have all of them, although I haven't used very many of them in recent years. My good ol' dependable 6268 is starting to get tired. I've had it repaired twice in the last 9 months so I think I'll give it one more chance then I'll start looking for a "new" machine. (02/23/2009)

By Sue

I am trying to buy the SewWare cartridges for a Singer Model 6268. How do I contact someone regarding purchasing same?

Willene P.

Answers:

New SewWare Cartridges for Singer Sewing Machine #6268

I have 3 of them. #4 Decorative borders, #5 Holiday, and #6 Floral Motifs. These are for the 6268 model. They are in perfect shape and I would like to sell them. (02/02/2010)

By Eileen

Are you still looking for these? I have several that I am looking to sell (09/01/2010)

By MLou