Remaking 'The Scream'by Edvard Munch

Category Educational
This craft was created as a high school art project. The students had to choose a famous painting and recreate it using another medium rather than paint. With the help of little brother here is Edvard Munch's "The Scream".

One of the projects assigned in my daughter's art class was to recreate a famous painting with items found at home. My son loves the painting "The Scream" by Edvard Munch and volunteered to help her in recreating it. They used clothing, blankets, and strips of cardboard to create the background. My son posed as the figure in the painting. I think it turned out pretty amazing!

Crafts Crafts For Kids EducationalMay 14, 2020
😷
👔
🌻
🐛

Generated 2020-05-15 23:09:54 in 1 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️