Remedy for Dog's Allergies

Help please, I'm in a state. My dog is allergic to lots of things and is nearly chewing her poor feet off. I have an English Bull Terrier who is a rescue dog so we don't know her history at all. Her feet and her underside are red and now her ears are going red and feel warm to the touch. I am feeding her rice and tinned dog food, but I know tinned dog food is bad. Now I have read what people have written so I have stopped the tinned junk. Anyway can anyone out there who has a Bullie please get in touch and let me know what to do and what to feed her? Is it OK to carry on with the rice? I don't know were to start. I am a carer for my dad 7 days a week so I struggle with my money. I also have a rescue Staffy, he is 9. He was my next door neighbor's, but the old man died so I have him cause no one would have the poor little thing. Please take the time to answer me cause I need some genuine advice.

Best Answer

A bit late probably for your question but better late then never. I have a Bull Terrier who is very sensitive to wheat and any kind of sweet or sugar nutrients. I had him on Blue Buffalo Salmon and brown rice (red bag) mixed about 50/50 with the freeze dried SOJOS wet food. He went from bloody paws to completely clear in about a week. I also find out mine is allergic to grass. He's a very strange dog but my best friend.