Remedy for Smelly Dog

Help, I need ideas. I have 2 German Shepherds, and my male German reeks! They get baths every few weeks, brushed every few days, and eat a grain-free high protein food. He's not constantly scratching, and doesn't have an oily coat or skin. The vet said he was healthy on his last visit so I'm lost on why he's so stinky.

The only difference between him and my female is she's 3 and traditional color, he's 7 months and sable, and obviously gender.
Any ideas for keeping him smelling somewhat fresh would be highly appreciated!

This is a very simple solution and easy to make at home. Mix equal parts of baking soda and cornstarch together in a shaker. Sprinkle this on your dog's coat and rub in. Now brush the dog. The smell is gone. I use this on my dogs between baths. It works great and keeps them smelling nice. it even makes their fur feel like you just bathed them.

You can use baby wipes on the dog.