Remove Planter Warts Permanently

contest winner icon

This tip for removing planter warts has worked on both my sons. They get them on their feet. Use clear nail polish and seal it with duct tape. This method truly gets rid of them permanently, but it can take up to a year. If you are not diligent about it, it can take longer. You have to suffocate the wart. It is a virus and very hard to kill, but with patience, you can do it at home. My son had it frozen and cut out 3 times. It came back. With the above process, it has not been back for over 3 years now.

By Yvonne Vincent from IL

Top Comment

One of my daughters had a stubborn wart too. Freezing only spread it, because she had eczema we couldn't leave tape on for too long. Finally a different doctor gave us a creme with acetacalasylic acid. A few applications on a toothpick, removed it permanently.
Then my son took it and removed a plantar's from the bottom of his foot.