Removing Body Odor from House and Dryer

I have a house guest who has been in my home almost a year. He is extremely smelly. He showers, but I'm pretty sure just in water. He has the room he staying in smelling like a sweaty armpit and the rest of my house smelling like it also. He also has my dryer smelling like sweat and it's driving me crazy.

We finally told him he has till May and he has to move out. I have to deep clean my dryer every time I do my family's laundry and it does not work all the way. The second the dryer stops I have to remove my clothes immediately so they don't smell. My question is how am I gonna get the smell out of the bedroom he staying in and out of my dryer! I will never have a live in house guest again after this!

You will Have to discard the mattress. Open windows and air well. Use Nok-Out to remove any residual odors.

Hi,

I would use an enzymatic pet cleaner on the carpets. I would go over the walls with vinegar and water. It took a while to get this way. I would also lay paper gift bags full of charcoal all around the rooms that smell. They will absorb the odor.

Blessings,

Robyn