Removing Cat Urine Odor from Under House

I bought a house, and it had a small trailer attached and there were cats staying under the trailer. Well I threw rags with ammonia under the trailer, that kept the cats away and I blocked their entrance, but I have that terrible smell, and my dogs are going crazy running from place to place smelling the odor, and it sometimes smells up my house. I have to light candles all the time. How can I get rid of that odor?

Cat urine odor is very difficult to permanently neutralize. There are some products at pet stores, Walmart etc., that can help neutralize the smell if the problem area is small, however, from your description, you most probably need a pest control service to spray/soak the entire area several times over several weeks.
Good Luck!

I have cats and I also do a bit of rescue. Use baking soda and vinegar with water - you can add Dawn dish liquid also if you want to not smell vinegar. Takes the smell and stains out of almost anything.