Removing Glue Stains From Clothing

While working on crafts or home projects it is possible to accidentally get glue on your clothing. This is a guide about removing glue stains from clothing.

What takes glue out of clothes? It is a strong glue that is used for gluing foam on metal frames for John Deere lawn mower seats that we make at work.

Answers

Acetone will cut about anything known to man. I don't know what it will do to fabric and dye though. Might want to test it out first.

I just found this here to:

http://www.thri  5594402.tip.html

have you tried ironing the opposite side of the fabric? I know it sounds odd. Cant be any worse than acetone though.

I need help removing window glue from black polyester pants.

Answers

I'd certainly try WD-40. It's secret ingredient is FISH OIL, would you believe? It works on so many things that are sticky that you will find it a treasure to use.

It won't hurt the poly or color. Just hand wash it out after five minutes soaking and gentle rubbing, using Dawn and warmer water. Rinse and enjoy! God bless you. : )

How do I remove fabric glue from clothing?

By Jodi Ackman from Stronghurst, IL