Removing Nicotine Residue from a Car Interior

Category Auto
Smoking in a car can leave a terrible buildup of nicotine residue that is unsightly and smells bad. This is a page about removing nicotine residue from a car interior.

How do you remove the black cigarette buildup off the leather interior of vehicles?

By Donna

Answers

Saddle Soap is good for cleaning leather as it is meant for cleaning saddles. You might be able to get it at a shoe store. If not, try a feed store.

Anonymous

Cigarette buildup on head board in my car

I got a used car that smells of smoke. I have read here about several ways to get rid of the smell - I will try one soon. But, what about the smoke residue itself? I am getting paranoid about breathing in possible smoke residues there.

Any idea on how to steam or thoroughly clean the ceiling and the seats that will clean the car better than ordinary vacuuming?
Thanks in advance!

Yan

Home and Garden Cleaning AutoDecember 14, 2013
🌻
📓
🎂