Removing Paint from Mobile Home Wall Panels

I have a mobile home with pre-printed drywall. The previous owner painted over it and now it's flaking. I can't remove it with a scraper without destroying the wall what is my best option for removal without destroying the wall?

By Dustin

Scrap or sand off any lose paint then prime with some kliz primer then repaint with any latex paint, flat or gloss.

I would apply some adhesive to the flaked walls before applying kilz .
It comes in a 1 gallon paint can and goes on just like paint. I did my bathroom ceiling , but because the flaking on my ceiling caused uneven spots , I had to even it out with mud and then apply the adhesive to keep it from flaking then you can paint right over the adhesive or if it would make you feel better kilz it , then paint . Good luck . Ps.. adhesive in the gallon or pint , we found at Menards in the paint department.

P.S. Just to let you know paint dose not adhere to glossy surfaces.

That is why the previous owners paint is peeling off the wall. He should have primed the wall before painting it.