Removing Permanent Marker on Fabric Couch

I was just doing my homework and outlining a project with a permanent black Sharpie. I accidentally made 5 errors on the paper, and I moved my hand when the marker made a line on the arm of a couch. After that I made a second line and now I'm busted. The couch is made of some kind of fabric and I cannot purchase any cleaning supplies because I would get caught and in trouble. Any solutions? Will dishwasher soap help?

We are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards (US only) for people who answer recent questions on ThriftyFun this month! Click here to find out more...

From Good Housekeeping:

Using a clean white cloth, sponge the stain with the detergent/vinegar solution, blotting frequently with a dry cloth until the stain disappears. 5. If the stain remains, sponge the stain with rubbing alcohol. Blot to remove the stain.

I tried just about everything mentioned here. Nothing worked. Did my old trick. Cute tip dipped in chlorax dab on mark pour water on it right away as to not make a hole. It's chancy but worked for me.